What are A-HD, HD-CVI, and HD-TVI?
A-HD, HD-CVI and HD-TVI are high-speed analog based products that offer 720P / 1080P quality. HD-SDI has been the leading solution for offering 1080P quality for convenience and ease of installation. Now, a new trend of cameras and DVR will be able to offer HD-SDI quality through an analog transmission. This will allow a coaxial cable to reach up to 1500 feet @ 720P and 1000 feet @ 1080P without any color distortion or quality loss. Under analog signal, it will be compatible with UTP Baluns. We recommend that Baluns be used for applications under 550 ft. With CAT5/CAT6 cables to minimize quality loss.
What about compatibility issues?
A-HD, HD-CVI and HD-TVI will only work with the same types of format. Meaning, A-HD will not work with HD-CVI products or HD-TVI. Also, A-HD and HD-CVI will not be able to work with existing analog or different types of resolution cameras. HD-CVI and A-HD cannot mix and match with 720P and 1080P cameras. HD-TVI, on the other hand, will be able to work with existing analog cameras and install different types of resolution cameras (720P/1080P) to the TVI DVR.
What should you expect from DVRunlimited inc. in the next months?
OCTOBER 2014 – CAMERAS
- High-Powered IR Vandal & IP 65 Dome: 2.8-12mm Auto Iris Lens will be offered in DC 12V and AC 24V.
- Indoor High-Powered IR Dome: 3.6mm & 2.8-12mm will be offered in DC 12V and AC 24V.
- IR Eyeball: 3.6mm & 2.8-12mm will be offered in DC 12V and AC 24V.
- High-Powered IR Bullet: 2.8–12mm Auto Iris will be offered in DC 12V and AC 24V
OCTOBER 2014 – DVR
- 4/8/16 CH TVI DVR – 120 fps / 240 fps / 480 fps using the same software as NMS & Magic series.
- 4/8/16 CH TVI-Lite DVR – 60 fps / 240 fps / 480 fps using the same software as NMS & Magic series.
- DVRunlimited inc. will repeat the HD-SDI product line to TVI format offering the COB type cameras like the new generation of Infrared and DVR offering the same DVR case.
HD-CVI will be entering the market as a low-quality product so we believe these types of applications will be better for offering customers who would not like to spend a lot of money and still want HD quality. HD A-HD will be entering the market as a low-quality product to compete against HD-CVI for offering customers who are price sensitive and would like to update their system to higher quality. Both of these applications will be the best fit for offering customers cost-priced products while maintaining a satisfactory quality upgrade. Pricing will be similar to 960H Analog and DVRs.
HD-TVI will be the best application for customers who are looking for high-quality and sturdy cameras and DVR for customers looking to pay for premium cameras. Video Quality is comparable to HD-SDI but will be able to save money on labor cost and existing cables. All HD-TVI will be made in Korea to offer stability and quality to our customers. Pricing will be similar to HD-SDI cameras and DVRs.