HDTVI (High Definition Transport Video Interface) is latest HD analog video solution
. HDTVI can provide HD video up to 1080P resolution at real time. Different from HD-CVI and HD-SDI solutions, HDTVI can support long distance video transmission which reaches up to 500 meters.
HD-TVI means High Definition Transport Video Interface it is a DSP technology that was developed to solve some of the problems with HD-SDI such as the shorter lengths of cable it works with. HD-TVI security cameras offer:
- 1080P or 720P( 25/30 fps) video signal (1920 x 1080 or 1280 x 720) Resolution
- Transmission of video over coax at 300-500 meters
- No video or signal loss at 500 meteres distance
- Real-Time Preview with zero delay
- Transmit video, audio, data over the same coax cable. This will allow you to hear the camera microphones and control PTZs and OSD menus without another set of wires like analog