HDTVI – New Technology for IP & Analog HD Solution
- Magic DVRs Support Analog/HD TV1/IP cameras
- Analog HD high video quality 720P/1080P resolution
- Transmit video and audio signal, and data signal over coaxial cable
- No quality loss and delay for HD video transmission
- Impressive long distance transmission capability up to 500M
- Easy to upgrade your existing analog system to HD system
What is HD-TVI?
HD-TVI means, High Definition Transport Video Interface, It is a DSP-TVI technology developed by Techpoint (2012). The Chipset was sold to Intersil. Chinese manufacture, such as Hlkvision.This technology into their new product Hlkvision successfully developed the TVI solution and solved HD-SDI’s previous problems.
TVI can convert the digital signals to analog ones, it extends the transmission distance, reduces the total cost, and takes less storage capacity, HD-TVI is also based on coaxial cable, support HO video signal (1080P1720P), Audio signal, and digital signal transmission.
TVI comes from a US-based company that does not supply to only one manufacturer, the chïpset is open, not sealed, you can DIY your HD-TVI system with a different brand. While HD-CVI, no matter camera or DVR, should be bought from the original company or authorized company.
Customers like to match their DVR & Camera with the different brand because wide choice may mean more cost saving.
And the TVI price is close to 960H, people will like this kind of product.