MAGIC Lite Series DVR USB mouse isn’t working?? Here’s a solution!
If you are facing trouble in using a USB mouse with Magic Series DVRs, Follow these steps.
- Open the cover of DVR
- Find the wires which are connected to the USB port
- Locate the other end of that wires
- Press that cord tightly
- Cover back the DVR
- Now DVR is ready to use with USB mouse
TVST-MAGIC-TL08 8CH 1080p HD-TVI MAGIC Lite Series DVR
What is Magic Technology?
Magic Technology is designed to adopt various video signal types in a single Digital Video Recorder. In other words, any past generation analog CCTV cameras you own, as well as HD-TVI digital CCTV-cameras will work seamlessly with the Magic DVR. Magic technology bridges the gap between analog security and the next generation high definition digital security.
How Magic Lite DVR Works
- Full GUI with Alpha Blending
- Individual Setting of Resolution, Frame Rates & Picture Quality
- Instant Replay
- Digital Zoom (Live & Playback)
- Mouse Control
- Weekly Scheduler with Holiday by 10 min Setting
- Covert, Disable & Private Function of Cameras
- Motion Detection with 576 Area Settings
- Relay Alarm Output
- PTZ Control by RS-485
- Daylight Saving Time and Network Time Setting
- Multi-User Authority up to 8 Users
- De-interlacer upon Live & Playback
- 22 Languages with Full Graphic
- Individual Network Port Setting
- Auto Deletion
- Import and Export the Configuration
- POS Interface
- Dual CODEC Engine for Independent Video Transmission
- Interactive Setup via Network