How to Flash a DVR stuck on H264 logo
1. Download the zipped package file from TVT.
2. Unzip the package, you will find the flash files in it.
3. Below image shows you the filename of these 7 files:
NOTE: For model 230408SE, there are only 3 files as below:
4. Format your u disk, and move these files into your flash disk’s root directory.
5. Power off the DVR; make sure there’s no electricity. Then plug the U-disk to the DVR’s USB
6. Power on the DVR, if you can see a blank screen instead of H264 logo, then it means the
DVR has successfully recognized the files, and is upgrading the flash files;
7. Please wait about maximum 25 minutes, your DVR will automatically reboot and enter the
8. Login the system and check the firmware version in the system information, check if the
9. Delete all the flash files in your U disk, in case that if next time you plug it to DVR, and the
DVR will automatically upgrade those flash files.
Please note, the flash update may fail if your flash disk doesn’t support the MBR.
The flash disk in our test is a Kingston’s