Here is the KB for how to setup DDNS and how to run in the mobile app. Create/Login to DDNS Account thru the website.
For the first time, you need to register a DDNS account.
If you already registered it, you can skip and go to the DVR/NVR Setup.
1. Click Registration, Fill up all information and Submit it.
2. If you forgot your password, click Forgot your password?
Enter email address as the account username.
Enter Security Password, then you should able to access your account setting. (Forgot the security password?) Sorry, then you need to create a new account.
3. This is the after login looks like:
Click Create additional domain names
to register a new dvrlists address
How to assign DVR/NVR DDNS account?
1. Configure DDNS thru IE configuration is easier for Typing.
2. After Login the DVR/NVR,
go to Configuration.
3. Select Network -> Basic Settings
4. Select DDNS at the top.
5. DDNS type LTS (Default)
Server Address ns1.dvrlists.com
6. Domain name: put your dvrlists address in here. For example, abcdefg.dvrlists.com
7. Username is your Email address. (Note: It is not the DVR username)
8. Password is the ns1.dvrlists website login password
9. click Save , then click TEST
Troubleshooting: If you got the TestFailed error, please double check the DNS number. Or, your firewall has been blocked the DDNS.
Change DNS# to 22.214.171.124 will get better connection.
How to setup Mobile App with DDNS Address?
1. Install Mobile App: NVMS7000
2. Click Logo (Menu) -> Devices
3. Click Manual Adding
4. Then, enter the information below.
5. Alias : Location Nickname
Register Mode: IP/Domain
Address: dvrlists address
Username is the DVR Username
Password is the DVR password
6. Click Disk to Save Then, Start Live View