VANDAL PROOF DOME CAMERA by dvrunlimited.com
VANDAL PROOF DOME CAMERA
A Vandal Proof Dome Camera is a camera that is intended to prevent vandalism. It is ideal for use in areas that are susceptible to vandalism. This Camera always remains intact even if people attempt to break it. It will always function normally under all conditions. It has been designed in such a way that a layer of thick protective glass or plastic is positioned over the lens. This allows the camera to be entirely closed. Vandal Proof Dome Cameras are appropriate for use because nowadays the cameras themselves can become a target of tampering and vandalism. Installing them in your homes or business areas there provides safety.
Vandal Proof Dome Cameras have signal wires that enable the camera to remain sensitive. These signal wires are protected by a chop-proof bracket that prevents it from being cut by vandals. The signal wires are therefore tucked inside the housing and run through the wall. They are perfect for places where the camera may be in reach of people. The Vandal Proof Dome Cameras are water proof and can withstand al weather conditions with an IP66 rating. Cameras with an IP66 rating are not necessarily cheap and so you should watch out for deceitful marketers who pretend to sell IP66 rated cameras at cheap prices while the IP66 rating is absent.
The Vandal Proof
Dome Camera is the perfect choice for both indoor and outdoor surveillance. It is totally Vandal Proof because of the durable black metal have and high impact plastic dome. It is an excellent weather proof and perfect for use in low light conditions. It takes advantage of an image sensor for its use in low light conditions. It also has several features. Some of them include IP-68 Water & Vandal-proof
· Easy Twist and Lock Installation : No drilling thru camera required (Drill hole guide included)
· 4-Axis Construction : By adjusting ‘4-Axis’ control, you get a straight view regardless whether camera is installed on a wall or ceiling
· SMART IR : wide spreading 35 IR LED preventing white out at the center of image.
· 1/3″ Sony Super EXVIEW HAD II color CCD sensor
· High Resolution – 700 (H) TV Line in Color
· Minimum Illumination – 0.1 Lux (Color) / 0 Lux with IR on(B/W)
· 2.8~12mm Auto-Iris Lens Installed
· OSD (On Screen Display) – Easy camera setup
· 2DDNR (2D Digital Noise Reduction) – less noise clear image quality at night
· ATR : Adaptive Tone Reproduction
· HLC : High light compensation
· DC 12V only
, a high resolution of 700TVL, a 16 IR LEDS rated at 80 feet effective range and an Indoor/Outdoor weather proof (IP67 weather Proof Rated) among others.
The Vandal proof dome camera also consists of the . This feature provid
|1/3″ CMOS SensorEffective Pixels: 2010 (H) x 1092 (V)2 Mega Pixel Image Resolution1000 TV Lines
4mm / 6mm Fixed Lens
30 IR, 0 Lux
Vandalproof & Weatherproof
es the best image during the day and night. It also provides a facial clarity of up to 22ft when used with a DI DVD and 60ft of night vision to see in total darkness. Its field of view is determined by the focal length of the lens. The lens is 3.6mm and provides a 70 degree angle of view. It can’t therefore be positioned exactly where you need it for optimum surveillance of your property. Your properties will therefore be safe because the camera resists impacts from vandals as well as make it more difficult for anybody to make unwanted adjustments to the camera view.